In St. Mary’s we follow the Molanó code of behaviour. We all have the right to learn in school. All boys attending Saint Mary’s are expected to follow school rules.
- In our school we are respectful, cooperative and polite.
- We walk quietly around the school.
- We keep the school environment clean and litter free.
- We respect school property.
- We take pride in our appearance. We wear our uniform and tracksuit on the correct days.
- We come to school on time.
- We get our Dialann Scoile signed each night.
- If we have been absent we bring in a signed “Notification of Absences” form.
- We follow our school healthy eating policy.
- Pupil mobile phones are not seen or heard in Saint Mary’s.
The Molanó Code
I will ask
I will listen
I will do my best
I will be gentle
I will be a friend
I will tell the truth
I will bring what I need
I will ask before taking
I will be careful
For further information please download our Code of Behaviour here.